Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nudist Christmas Cookies!


Yes, I hand-sculpted breasts and penises and stuck them on cookies. I was wanting to make sugar cookies because that's what we have always done in my house in the past, but wanted to put my own spin on it now that I am moved out into my apartment. This idea struck me at Meijer while looking at cookie cutters and I thought it was grand. It's celebrating Christmas AND body love at the same time! Two birds, meet one stone. I used the recipe from Sugarbelle (click here to see it).



They are really easy to make, and I have to say a lot of fun. Sculpting bodies makes you feel like you're creating; instant god complex. I experimented a bit with frosting above, but I had a terrible time trying to control the stream. Next year I may work to further than technique, but I was getting too irritated tonight. I probably redid one nipple like 10 times! It just wasn't worth it.

1 comment: